Welcome To Patterson Collision Center
Wednesday, 27 April 2011 14:17
Patterson Collision Center is a 16,000 sq. ft. state of the art collision repair facility. Patterson is the largest collision repair facility located in Surry county North Carolina. Patterson is a direct repair facility for many insurance companies included Erie, GMAC, Farm Bureau, Mercury, Kemper, Liberty Mutual and Geico. At Patterson Collision Centerwe are dedicated to a commitment of excellence in the repair and refinish of all vehicles foreign and domestic. All technicians are I-Car certified. At Patterson we use Akzo Nobel Lesonal Waterbourne refinishing products in solvent lines. Number of certified collision repair technicians is 5 along with 12 repair bays.
Number of BASF certified refinishers is 3 using R&M solvent based and ONYX waterbased refinishing products.
- One Chief EZ Liner S21 21ft. frame machine
- One Chief EZ Liner 20ft. frame machine
- One Chasis Liner 18ft. frame machine
- One Genesis 2 Computerized Measuring System
- One 20ft. Garmat down draft paint booth
- One 20ft. Eagle cross flow paint booth
- One 30ft. Acudraft down draft paint booth
- One Southern 10,000lb capacity auto lift
- One Branick strut spring compressor machine
Patterson is dedicated to working with customers and insurance companies in repairing all makes and models of vehicles with the most up to date equipment and products and in the most timely and cost effective ways available in the collision repair industry.